onsdag 17 oktober 2012





Heartbreak opens onto the sunrise 
for even breaking is opening and

I am broken, I am open. 

Broken into the new life without pushing in, 
open to the possibilities within, pushing out.

See the love shine in through my cracks? 
See the light shine out through me?

I am broken, I am open, I am broken open. 

See the love light shining through me, 
shining through my cracks, through the gaps. 

My spirit takes journey, my spirit takes flight, 
could not have risen otherwise and

I am not running, I am choosing. 
Running is not a choice from the breaking. 

Breaking is freeing, broken is freedom. 
I am not broken, 
I am free. 



// Alike - Pariah //










NOTE:
En massa, massa film har det blivit
Såpass många att jag kommer inte
ihåg vilka jag har sett. Men den senaste 
jag såg var Pariah, en film som borde 
fått mer uppmärksamhet.         



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar